Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Two?

I don't think I am very good at this blog thing. I have been very mia lately. Oops? Also, I don't know what to write about today so I guess I'm going to do a day in the life post. Here we go!
7:45 Alarm goes off
7:45-8:45 press snooze. I am the worst in the morning. Roommate E has to come make sure I'm up almost everyday. Roommate D told me once last year that she had learned not to talk to me until I talked to her in the morning. I really should work on this.
8:45 Frantically rush to get ready for class
9:15 Late to meet A downstairs to walk to class together
9:30-10:45-Child Psychology
11:00-12:15 Philosophy was cancelled today so study hours in the library for my sorority
12:30 Grab a bagel from Einstein's (blueberry toasted with butter please? The lady who is usually there knows my name. Oops?)
1:00 PE (butts and guts today, man am I sore)
2:00 Lunch! Salami and provolone sandwich with bagel chips and hummus
2:30-5:30 Nap. Did not mean to sleep this long, but I couldn't help it. Roommate D asked if I was alive when I woke up from my coma. I blame the mono recovery.
5:30-6:30 Clean Room, make to do list, Facebook stalk (my favorite pastime, I love people!)
6:30 Dinner! Tortellini pasta in Alfredo with garlic bread
7:30 Decide to go get discount halloween candy with roommates A and E. Mmmm skittles and chocolate
8:30-11:45 Homework/blog
Now: SHOWER! And bed soon. I am awful about showering (I really hate to, I don't know why, so I put it off as long as possible. By this I mean like a day haha) and about bedtime. I have to be at my elementary school for Field Experience at 8:30 so I better get a move on!

I tried to do a Polyvore set for my outfit of the day and it didn't work so I'll just tell y'all about it! I wore a coral colored ralph lauren polo with a white tank underneath (does anyone else have the problem of their polos being too short?), new dark wash Hollister jeans that fit absolutely perfect!, and my dark brown leather Clark Wallabees. Since I had alot to do today I carried my black north face book bag and wore a white hollister coat because it was cold.

Oh, and my 20th birthday is in exactly one week, wooooo! Okay now I'm really getting off here. Night y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the Lilly sorority patterns! Thanks for the sweet comment :) I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete