- I don't want to reveal my actual name so we're gonna stick with Bee. I've been called Bee basically my whole life by different groups of people so that works.
- I am absolutely, totally and completely addicted to cherry coke. My mom was too so I guess that's where I got it from. I think she snuck it into my bottle when i was a baby. But its definitely best out of a can.
- I am a sophomore/junior? at a school that I'd rather not reveal. I will give you the hint that it doesn't have a football team and that's super upsetting. I think I'm gonna adopt my best friend's football team, NC State, just so I have someone to follow.
- I live for college basketball season. Go tarheels!
- I'll put my monogram or sorority letters on just about anything. I think it makes everything cuter.
- The story behind the sophomore/junior debate is that I am in my second year of college but I'm graduating a semester early because of some extra credits I got in high school. I go back and forth on whether or not this is a good thing, but the truth is I don't really have a choice.
- The shaped reese's (think pumpkins, easter eggs, and christmas trees) taste better than the regular ones. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is better.
- If you couldn't gather this from 2 and 7, I have a huge sweet tooth. I currently have two jars of nutella (thanks rooms) and have been known to eat it by the spoonful. Oh, and dessert should be eaten with every meal.
- As much junk food as i eat, I am tremendously small. My whole family is like that (except Pops, who has his cute little gut now). I used to have some huge self esteem issues because of this but I've recently learned to be comfortable in my own skin.
- This semester I have become a new member of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority and I am in love. I was actually really disappointed during recruitment because I got dropped by a lot of groups, but things turned out for the better. These girls are some of my best friends already and I am really upset I'm not at retreat with them right now. Oh, and my big is the best ever!
- I have two older twin brothers who are my heros and role models. They have made plenty of mistakes in life but all in all are amazing men who are always there fore me. Also, add my Daddy to this list of heros. He has helped us through so much and given up so much for us.
- I have a half boyfriend right now. He is a jerk so we are on a break. And that's all I've got to say about that.
- My absolute favorite colors in the world and yellow and pink.
- I just got my first Tervis Tumbler and I think I'm in love. I want ten more of these. Thanks big! I tried posting a picture but it isn't working, maybe someday I'll be good at this.
- I absolutely adore J Crew, Lilly, and Jack Rogers but I also love my dark brown Ugg boots, nike running shorts, and lose sorority tshirts. I should probably start dressing up for class more often so my classmates think I own something other than the tshirts and nike shorts, but oh well.
- I am currently coveting these items:
Medium Longchamp Le Pliage Bag with the long straps
I'm deciding between grey, beige, black, and chocolate right now!
Patagonia Stap T Pullover
White, grey, or Teal?!
Mountain Hardware Monkey Woman Jacket
This Grey or Brown
Sigma Sigma Sigma Custom Vineyard Vines Tote
North Face Rain Coat (since I lost mine :[)
In this pink or white!
A cute pair of riding boots. Let me know if you find some!
And there are a ton more, these are just the most prominent ones :]
Okay that's about all for tonight, I'm going back to bed now. Let me know what you think!